24.2.14

Finally, an update

Huh. Ok.

It's been over 4 years since I last posted a review here, and I'm sure my dedicated base of regular readers (you happy few) have long since given up on this site. I'm not sure where the time went, exactly. The last thing I remember was getting stuck on my review of The Bachman Books, and then work and life intervened, and then BAM - 4 years had passed by and this project had well and truly stalled.

Well, now I'm back. I'm currently rereading The Bachman Books against my notes from 2009 (which miraculously survived several house moves intact), and will be posting my review in the near future. I guess we'll see if it was worth the wait (it probably wasn't it definitely was).

In the meantime, please follow me on Twitter (@KingReviewed for this blog specifically, or @Dan_Lockwood for other stuff) or subscribe to the blog to keep up to date. And I'll try to keep this thing on the rails this time, I swear.

Oh, and in case you were wondering:
  • Yes, I'm aware that someone's now doing the same thing for The Guardian newspaper; and
  • No, I'm not reading any of those reviews; although
  • Yes, I wish someone was paying me to do this.
Right, time to get back to the reading...

1 comment:

Brian Salapek said...

Welcome back. I look forward to reading your new reviews :)